cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staffing Status in RPM Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Right now we are having two systems (one is IDES and another is ECC). I am maintaining the configurations for all icons under SPRO -> RPM -> Global Customizing -> Portfolio Item Settings -> Define Portfolio Item Alerts. I am able to maintain/edit the existing status icons. But i am not getting a 'New Entries' button to maintain the status icons for Staffing Groups.

Becuase there are icons maintained for Staffing Groups after running the program '/RPM/SET_ITEM_ICONS', i am not seeing any result for staffing status.

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Note 1054368 mentions that these staffing groups cannot be changed. The standard groups delivered are only considered during the determination of icons.

Please ensure that staffing has been performed properly on the linked cProjects Project.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

Thanks for the response. I have maintained the staffing for the cProjects project and it is showing green indicator in the Capacity Planning and Staffing tabs already.

Even when i run the report /RPM/SET_ITEM_ICONS, i am getting a message saying icon '' is updated. Where as it is giving value '@5a@' for the other status icons. I have verified the configuration under given path. There i am not able to see any entries. Does it need any initial copy or something to populate these values.

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

If I've correctly understood your problem - you are unable to see configuration values for staffing groups under 'Portfolio Item Alerts'.

If you're on CPRXRPM4.0, Note 1040880 will help.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

Thanks for providing much detailed information on this. I am on RPM 4.5. Actually i am able to see the Staffing Groups option in configuration, but there are no entries in for the staffing groups.

The configuration in this note is to add the staffing groups tab itself in the navigation. It seems i missed any initial config steps to copy the table entries in 'RPM_PROJ_STGRP'

Thanks

Rajesh

0 Kudos

hello Rajesh,

Use transaction /RPM/CUST_COPY to copy the default configuration from your default client. You canb select the required Table and perform the client copy for that table.

Thanks and Regards,

Piyusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyusha

Thanks for clue. seems like i missed copying of this table.

Thanks

rajesh

Answers (0)