cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between SAPAPO and Oracle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Here, we have a customer who wanna make planning using SAP APO, and the execution system is Oracle ERP system, they want to make seamless integration between SAP APO system and Oracle ERP system, are there any ones who know how to make it? Could you please give me some ideas or show me some document links? if you can show me one example, that will be good.

Thanks a lot.

Su

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I guess Oracle ERP system is like any other legacy system, so you will need to use BAPIs to connect to other legacy systems.

Do you have SAP ERP or no SAP ERP at all?

Best Regrads,

Deepthi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks a lot for your answer. Your replaies made me out from some basic confused things. But are there any samples or best practise for the relevant situation?

@Deepthi, Based on the information from customer, no SAP ERP system at all.

Thanks,

Su

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Su,

I donot have any best practices, still let me try to put my views on this.

The things required for planning in APO.

1) Master data -

Can be created alone in APO -- yo uma yneed to use BAPIs to create mass numbers.

2) Transaction data -

We were doing this incase of stocks. we are using BAPIs to create stocks of type (stock,Punchase orders,Purchase requisitions). Legacy system calls this BAPI and they load data with spread sheets to create in APO.Please check if is it is possible incase of Sales orders & other transaction data.

3) Sending planning results to Legacy : Here you will have to write cutom programs to send results back to Legacy (For example IDocs).

4) Apart from above you may need to develope few custom reports to ensure consistency b/w legacy & APO (to compliment /SAPAPO/CCR functionality).

Hope this gives atleast an idea on what has to be done.

Best Regards,

Deepthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepthi ,

Thanks a lot for your so good answers, which is very useful for me think of it deeply.

Regards,

Su

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Su,

Please check the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/e3/78853c2dc5c505e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.