cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKGRP should copy from contract to sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I have a problem related with copy control from contract ot sales order. sales group should copy from contract to sales Order while Sales order reffers to customer Master. In contract sales group comes from Customer Master, after saving the contract if i change the sales Group and create sales order with reference to contract. sales group doesn't get updated from the contract. system refers customer master only.

Any suggestions

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a Transaction variant in SHD0 and maintain in VOV8 for contract and sales order documnet types.

now even in the Contract VKGRP sales group will be in Grey mode. u can't change either in contract or sales order

in my current client i have done for Payment terms for field ZTERM

Hope it will help u. likes points..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see that you can address this in following ways.

1. copy control between Sales order - Contract - header level routine. Here you may be able to influence the copy of the customer group details.

2. You can use the user exit which will trigger during Contract creation ( Move field to VBAK) or you can think of using save_prepare user exit.

Thanks & Regards,

CLN

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

I think that the only way to do this, is to use user exit MV45AFZZ (USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK) and select the sales group from the contract and assign to the sales order field.

Try this and let us know if it works.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Customer Master, is these fields are Mandatory.

And check any 'Z' Tables dominating VKGRP fields.

Bye

Srini