cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you interested in ChaRM and going to be at TechEd Las Vegas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

My company, Bristol-Myers Squibb, implemented ChaRM in 2008-2009 and will be holding a session to share how we did it. I encourage you to attend!

The session details are:

Session ID: ALM123

Title: From Good to Better: How Bristol-Myers Squibb Implemented ChaRM

Time: Thu, 8:00 a.m.u20139:00 a.m.

Abstract:

This session illustrates how a global SAP organization with established change management practice and processes can benefit from implementing ChaRM. Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) leveraged the implementation of Solution Manager to improve efficiency of the change approval process and collaboration with its strategic partners. By utilizing the extensive configuration and enhancement capabilities of Solution Manager, BMS was able to address challenges of regulatory and compliance requirements commonly encountered in life-science and other regulated industries. The session will walk through technical details of key functionality, including digital signatures and action profile determination. It will point out important factors for a successful rollout to a diverse customer base across the company and its partners. The session will discuss metrics and analytics used for measuring process efficiency and outline options for further improvement based on feedback from one year of productive use.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Michele

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michele,

Can U post your presentation on SDN for those who can not attend ??.

Regards,

Pj