cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need VBOF to be successful; Need understanding of S060 structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have two documents out of hundreds that return an error u201Cno correction due to value changeu201D. These two documents are holding up processing two rebate agreements. I have searched OSS notes and user communities, and have never seen given any solutions if you find yourself in this situation (only explanations of why you get in the situation.)

How can you exclude u201Cpollutedu201D documents so that the other billing documents can be processed on VBOF, or how can you correct the u201Cpollutedu201D documents so that VBOF can be run. (I do not want to run OSS note 456458 which change attributes of conditions; I have verified that VBOX, S136 and S060 have the problem documents, but donu2019t understand the relationship of S060 to the problem. Should the amounts in S060 match the current repricing in VF02 of the document? Is that why I get the error in the first place? Why are there multiple entries in S060 for one billing document--one for each month? I would like to understand the multiple entries for one document in table S060, if anyone could help me in my education on that as well.)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Janet

Firstly I don't see S060 organized on billing document lines but rather with condition Record Numbers (Master data). So there will be repeats of the same condition record ( of rebate conditions) for several billing documents created at different times.

That said did you already check out the following OSS notes:

1023925 - SDBONT06: No correction due to change in tax amount- Here the issue is with tax amount, but you may have some useful leads.

315686 - Rebates - Upgrading to 4.X releases - has useful info- may be you saw it already

75778 - Consulting/troubleshooting for rebate processing- General info

Hope this helps, Hey I tried at least!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information. If I hadn't done so much research, your answers would have been insightful, and I'm sure they will be to the next person querying this post. I had reviewed all of the OSS notes you suggested. I had checked the tax amounts and they are accurate. I had started with an SD billing document, identified the keys and moved forward towards the tables S136 and S060. You have provided a great trail to work backwards from the statistical structure tables to the SD billing document. (Which will be helpful to another user.) I still don't have an answer to how to either correct, or eliminate the three problem documents holding me up from able to run VBOF for the agreement. I still don't understand how one billing document can have multiple entries (when there is only one rebate condition in the SD billing document). One billing document (represented by unique condition # in S060) has an entry for prior and subsequent months of the actual SD billing document month, and some times the value changes in each entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the appreciation.

I can't help solve your problem documents, but I thought I answered your question on repetition of one billing document.

you said " One billing document (represented by unique condition # in S060) has an entry for prior and subsequent months of the actual SD billing document month, and some times the value changes in each entry."

The unique Condition # you are talking about does not belong to the Document condition but to the master data condition Record #. It is not VBRK- KNUMV as you might be thinking but KONH- KNUMH and so whenever a billing document is created it will repeat that many times but with different values because of differing condition base values or quantities.

Sorry if I am missing something and going on with my rant, may be you genuinely have repeats for which I don't have an answer.

Hopefully others will come forward with answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Further let me tell you what I did with S060 contents:

I picked condition record # which has multiple repeats and noted its (several) condition values( Dollar amounts from multiple rows of the table.

Then I entered the condition record # in table KONV (Field KNUMH) and one of the condition values to find the document condition number (KNUMV). I repeated this for couple condition values.

Then I entered the Doc. Condition in table VBRK to find out the Billing Document Number (s). And I went into those documents' pricing screens to find the rebate condition (type) and its value matching S060 entry.

So I am thinking S060 contains Condition Record # from master data tables like KONH and KONP and its value as obtained from Billing Documents -whichever used that condition record (master data) in their pricing.

Hope this shows you some light in the dark alleys of Rebate Jungle.