cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company billing, client and company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In inter co billing, the selling sales org and the delivery plant both belong to different company codes.

my questions are :-

1) Assuming my sap production system id is XBI, do both the company codes need to exist in the same production system Id XBI for inter co billing ?

2) if the delivery plant system id is different than XBI, then the delivery of goods from the delivery plant will qualify for inter co billing or third party sale ?

3) Can two different companies working on SAP have the same clients (for eg if Hindustan Unilever and Colgate Palmolive) on SAP)

regds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Assuming my sap production system id is XBI, do both the company codes need to exist in the same production system Id XBI for inter co billing ?

YES

2) if the delivery plant system id is different than XBI, then the delivery of goods from the delivery plant will qualify for inter co billing or third party sale ?

Can be inter company provided Delivery Plant is also in XBI. Else I think Third Party scenario gets applicable

3) Can two different companies working on SAP have the same clients (for eg if Hindustan Unilever and Colgate Palmolive) on SAP)

YES

Regards

Sai