cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bespoke Configuration on Additonal Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been trying to migrate data from an old system which contains bespoke configuration on one of the tabs. It contains information such as supplier, design, format, etc. How do I get this information migrated to another system and what do I do on another system to get this configuration?

Any suggestions most welcome as whoever I seem to ask this, they say that in their decade or so of experience in SAP they have not seen such configuration.

Cheers,

Dhaval

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr.Dhawal,

May be you can explore SAP Notes:40951 or 10745.

Else you can extract data in excel sheet which can be input using bapi document create2 to the new system.

Thanks & Regards

Prasad K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Thanks for your reply. The note 10745 is quite helpful. And researching this further I found that we can create classification through Extras -> Classification which provides classification option.

However when I go into Extras, classification is greyed out. Would you know how I can access this option as this would help in solving this issue further.

Thanks,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhaval,

If the document is in lock status then you wont be able to assign the classification also.

Authorizations also you can check once.

If the class is properly defined and released then it will appear in extras-->classification.

Did you check whether the class is assigned to the doc type in spro?

Regards

Prasad K