cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Activity actual cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Actual cost is not booking for internal activity during confirmation, though planned cost part is working fine.

Error: No prices could be determined for object Activity type XXX/XXX/XXX (CO area/cost centr/Acty type). Message no. KW407

Diagnosis

No price could be found for object Activity type XXX/XXX/XXX with price indicator and value type 4.

Procedure

Maintain the price manually or have it determined by the system through the price calculation function.

Cstg Variant for planned and actuals are maintained in OPUV.

I have tried changing all the available combinations in field u2018price indicatoru2019 and u2018Actl Acty Type Catu2019 and kept blank as well in KL02 - activity type, no use.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vemula.PS,

1. Price is maintained for current period, I could see the planned cost for the same activity type.

2. All the asked settings are maintained including u2018Formula key for costing - SAP008u2019

My problem still continues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following setting for Valuation variant which you have used for Network in CstgVariantActl-PS03.

Step 1: Goto Tr.Code : OPL1

Step 2: Double click on line Item of "Network: Actual" (General PS03).(Look at "CstgVariantActl" of Network Header control tab)

Step 3: Click on Valuation Variant Tab

Step 4: Click on Activity Types/Processes tab:

Step 5: Observe the following, (not existed define as below)

Priority Strategy Sequence

1 2 Plan price as Average of All Fiscal Year Periods

2 6 Most Up-to-Date Plan Price

3 1 Plan price for the period

Vemula

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Vemula,

I had missed this basic, I have changed the maintained sequence from u2018Actual price for the periodu2019 to

1. Most up to date plan price

2. Plan price for the period

It is working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now you can check the following and let us know.

1.Check for Price for Activity Types In combination with Cost Center and Activity Type : KP26/KP27 (Present Period, if not define)

2.Check Work center Info:

In CR02, eneter Work Center and Plant.

1.In the Costing View Tab: see the Cost Center, Activity Type (i.e., ActType Int.Proc.) in the bottom.

This combination already you might have checked integration in the above step.

2.Bottom Line maintain value in the Formulae field SAP008 (this is mandatory to calculate Actual Cost)

Vemula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

Actl Acty Type Cat is ' As in planning' i.e, blank.

I have tried confirming in both transactions CJ20N and CN25.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With which trasaction your doing confirmation ? Moslty this is programming error. Request you to search for relevatn oSS with message no.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using any "Actual Acty type Category" for the given acty?

Regards

Sejo