cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating Task Lists associated with the documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently in middle of migrating documents and all the attached equipment numbers, functional locations, material masters, etc. I have migrated these items and they are fine.

The mini stumbling block at the moment is migrating task lists attached to these documents. I am not sure how I can check any task list attached to a document i.e. for a given document can I see the relevant task list in cv02n or cv03n? Or from where to extract these i.e. with DRAW, DRAD, etc.

Any suggestions most welcome.

Cheers,

Dhaval

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhaval,

In SAP DMS we can link documents only to limited objects in standard behaviour. In your case, you can use material master,equipment master,functional location only. There is no object link for tasklists in standard. so you can't have more options or scope in tasklist. Otherwise search the tasklist relation with any of above standard object which SAP DMS is supporting in standard behaviour.

I hope this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

Thanks for your reply. I can actually link my document to 20-30 different types and not just equipment numbers, functional locations and maintenance notifications.

So in a non-standard DMS is there a link for task lists? If so, what is the name for that link i.e. for equipment numbers its EQUI, for functional locations its IFLOT, Maintenance Notifications PMQMEL, Service Notifications SMQMEL, etc

Cheers,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhaval,

The standard objects which you have mentioned are tables. And tasklist is a structure. The solution is you can create a view of the tasklist in SAP DMS object link and the dms screen in tasklist IA03 transaction. for this abap enhancement is required)(z-development). This can be achived. But the difference is that like EQUI ,MARA,LFA1 these are tables and standard objects. for adding another objects there is different method(tables). In your case it's structure so make view of it with help of abap'r.

I hope this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra

Answers (0)