cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI/NWDS Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am able to login to the DTR and can import the configrations remotely , but not able to check out the code from a particular track , the error is "Communication error could not initialize the DTR client " and surprisingly the it shows offline in the DC perspective

could any one assist

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thansks

`

Former Member
0 Kudos

thansks

`

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you are using the host name for the DTR URL..if you have maintained the same in the host file or not..

This might be one of the issue.

Regards,

Raju Bonagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju ,

could you assist me as to how do icheck that , since it was fine earlier and i could check out the code on this track , but after i activated soem code on this track , i am not able to do the further sctivity on this track , all though i could sucessfully fully logiin to the system and other tracks seem ok

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Akeel,

If you are sucessully logging in but you are finding in the NWDI Perspective that it is in Offline mode do these things firs -

Check if the NWDI Server is UP and running or not

Check if the user is locked in the NWDI Server through identity management

if above are fine then check if the server is pinging from your system if not add the entry in the hosts file

if your DTR URL is like this - http://<host>:<port>;

Please the folwing in the host file which is found in the following location C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc

open hosts file with notepad and enter this -

<IP ADD OF SERVER> <host>

Regards,

Raju Bonagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raju,

i Could login and its not showing the offline status now , but when i click on the track in the DC prespective i get the belwo error, and again i am not able to check out the file and there is nothing visible in either activation view or transport view , not even the files i had checked out earlier

1 belwo is the error i am getting on the DTR console

Failed to depersist SyncDB C:\Users\ahashmi\.dtr\.syncdbs\8fe235188b640b0f2abc8fb3f1022a50.syncdbM.

2 Below is the error that gets displayed on the bottom of NWDS on clicking that track.

Communication Error:Could not initialize the DTR Client : ""NWP_OE!!_D

Hope this gives you a clear pic

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akeel -

did you ever resolve this?

I am hitting the same issue

Thanks,

Mike