cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with transfer order automatic creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi at all,

I have a problem with the automatic creation of transfer orders after the quality inspection using the WM and HU.

I create an inbound delivery (VL31N) related to a purchase order. Then I associate the HU to the delivery.

After the goods receipt the system creates an inspection lot, and it is approved(QA11 - setting the usage decision).

If in the inbound delivery there aren't HU, the transfer order is automatically created after the usage decision. The system doesn't create the TO if I have the HU in the delivery.

I have setted in the OMLR "A" in the column "Direct creation" for the type movement 321 but it doesn't work.

Can someone help me to understand where the problem is?

Thanks a lot.

Viviana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have a new problem.

After the usage decision, the system creates an outbound delivery now. To confirm the delivery, I have to create a transer order and make a PGI. The material will be located in the storage 922 in status unrestricted(and it's ok) and the in storage 902 again. But this is not what I want. I want my material in a storage bin in my storage!

How can I generate a TO for the putaway in the right storage bin?

Please, help me...

Thank you all.

Viviana

Edited by: ConsViv on Sep 3, 2010 7:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivianna,

have you checked the WM movement type for posting chaqnges in the path

Warehouse Management>Interfaces>Inventory Management>Define Movement Types>Assign WM Movement Type References to IM Movement Types

check whether the same is assigned to you IM movment type in OMLR

Thanks

Diva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diva,

I think that the movement settings are ok, because when I haven't HU the OT creation works. I think that the problem is referred to the HUs, but I don't know where it is....Have you any ideas?

Thank you.

Viviana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viviana,

Please read the oss note 667559 thoroughly

Kind regards,

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

thank you for your answer, but I think that this is not the solution for my problem.

I want the system automatically produces an OT when the inspection lot is referred to one or more HUs, that I have associated to an inbound delivery. After the inspection, the HUs have to be storaged in a storage bin(remeber that I'm using the WM), and to do that I need a transfer order.

The note involves the partial confirmation of the inspection lot, and this is not my case.

Regards,

Viviana