Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I'm having an error that i never seen before:

WDDynamicRFCExecuteException: &INCLUDE INCL_INTALLATION_ERROR, error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE.

And this error doesnt happend always but randomly i dont know why is happening nor how to solve it.

Can someone help me on that?

Thx in advance.

Best Regards.

Gregory.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member85655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SSO needs to be used for authentication only for the data destoination and not the metadata destination. You can only use the username/password based authentication there. Move to this and it should work for you.

Regards,

Arun

former_member85655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Do you have the complete stack trace?? R u using SSO for authentication?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

When the R3 system is not ready to communicate the exception will be thrown.Is there any JCO connections used in the Application.

Kind Regards,

Mukesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh, thx.

Yes there are 4 JCo connections in the app. I have some RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE errors before and i solve it, but this in particular <b>&INCLUDE INCL_INTALLATION_ERROR</b>. I havent seen it before.

My question is why this error occurs and why is ramdonly.

Best Regards.

Gregory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please I need help on this.

Thx in advance.

Best Regards.

Gregory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gregory,

Generally you will get the message "RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE" only if a system failure in the remote SAP system has occurred. So, try getting the SAP system data from the application or the JCo traces and check the SAP system, e.g. st22.

Also, have a look at the dev_jrfc.trc file found in the directory "j2ee\cluster\server*" of the J2EE Application Server Installation.

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun n Bala.

Thx for ur answers.

Arun: yes I'm using SSO for authentication

Bala: I'm goint to request this file to the basis, because I have no authorization to see this file in the productive system.

Best Regards.

Gregory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala.

I did check the file u suggest me, but it doesnt say anymore than the exception message (&INCLUDE INCL_INSTALLATION_ERROR).

I still dont know how to solve this problems.

Any other sggestions?

Best Regards.

Gregory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please I need help urgent on that.

Thx

Best Regards.

Gregory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the R/3 that the Client(SAP Client used for connection) is in "strustsso2" transaction that ennabled in SSO Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Mukesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check <b>ST22</b> transaction, most likely your error will be solved.

If you are receiving "random" errors, the case would very likely be , that in your ABAP program some internal tables/variables/structure have not been properly refreshed.

You have to have a closer inspection of your ABAP program.

Regards,

Subramanian V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for ur answers, and sorry about the delay.

Mukesh: The SSO tickets are enabled, al the JCos works wiht SSO authentications.

Arun: All the modeldata JCos are using SSO tickets and all the metadata JCos are using user/password authentication.

Subramanian: I will request help on this to the project basis, because I dont have access to this transactions into the productive system.

Best Regards.

Gregory.