Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having a questions in regards to the interface development:

1. I have to read and validate following details from the production order and prepare a file to write it in to the Network directory.

-> Get all production order from (Table : AFKO)

-> Check the status of Production Order

( Get OBJNR from table AUFK and check status in table JEST)

-> Get the details for Operation No. 0020

Which table do I look for ? (

Check the status for that operation ( Is it the same table I can use?)

If status is PCNR(Partially Confirmed) then which table I can look for to get the open quantity and actual quantity?

Get details regarding Work Center (Table?). (AFKO->AFVC->CRHD)

If I am using different table then please correct me.

Thanks for you valuable suggestion.

Harry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Bapi - BAPI_PRODORD_GET_DETAIL

The parameters HEADER & OPERATION will give you the details you're looking for (i.e. status, work center).

But if you want to use tables, then the status table remains the same for Header as well as for Operation i.e. JEST

To read status - header link is AUFK-OBJNR = JEST-OBJNR, for operations it is AFVC-OBJNR = JEST-OBJNR & the link between AFVC and AUFK is via AFKO i.e. AUFK-AUFNR = AFKO-AUFNR, AFKO-AUFPL = AFVC-AUFPL.

For work center AFVC-ARBID = CRHD-ARBID.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your response. If I want to get the actual quantity and if the order is partially confirmed then how to get open quantities.

Thanks & Regards

Harry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table AFRU will give you the confirmation details. For qty ordered, delivered etc details you can refer to table AFPO.

Hope it clarifies.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Do I need to get ARBID from AFVC and then retrieve data from table AFRU for quantity?

Which field is appropriate to take for Ordered quantity and if its parrtially released then Open and Delivered quantity?

Thanks & Regards

Harry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for data for operation no. XXXX and check the status of it. If its status is partially confirmed (PCNF) then I want to get Ordered and delivered quantity to calculate open quantity.

Thanks & Regards

Harry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest first take an SFO for which you want to get this data & go thru' the tables which I have suggested above. It will give you a clear picture.

Anyways table AFRU will give you the confirmation details. For ordered, open qty, refer to AFPO.

Regards,

Vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Please find the answer :

Get all production order : AUFK , AFRU

Check the status of Production Order : AUFK -JEST)

Get the details for Operation No. 0020 : AUVC Or AUVV

Which table do I look for ? (

Check the status for that operation I.E Is it the same table I can use? : AUVU -JSTO

If status is PCNR(Partially Confirmed) then which table I can look for to get the open quantity and actual quantity? : afru

Get details regarding Work Center (Table?) : AUFK-CHRD

Please refer : http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/PP-TABLES

Hope thi will be useful

Regards

JH