cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(QM)-SKIP is not happeneing for the lot- the dynamic modification rule

0 Kudos

Hi friends,

When lot gets triggered, in the lot the quality stage as per dynamic modification rule is being updated correctly. For example,the current lot(under inspection specification tab-qa03) has stage as 20 and severity-0 ie.perfect. As per our rule,the stage 20 is meant for skip. As per observation,only the skip stage-20 is getting displayed correctly in the lot.

1. But the the " SKIP " status is not appeared in the LOT - Why? (But stage 20 is appeared correctly)

2. Sample is also calculated in the lot for the stage 20- ( It should be skipped as there is no need for result recording ! )

3.Result recording screen should be grayed out mode....but in my case it is not happening.

I have assigned dynamic modification rule in the inspection Plan-header view & At lot level is also maintained.Inspection type is customized from 01 type. Usage is 5. lot origin 01. Sampling procedure is also assigned against dynamic.modi.rule in QDB1.

Note: The same dynamic modification rule is working fine in another plant for the inspection type, say X which is also configured from 01 type.Usage is 5.

How I can achieve the same? Need inputs for further check.

Regards,

Manikumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Check settings:

1.Skip maintained in the QM view

2.Check class of the char like"Major/minor "etc.Have you ticked on the "No Skip" & maintained the class for the char/mic in the task list.

3.Have you maintained the vendor in the task list in the "material assignment"

0 Kudos

Hi Sujith / Fire fighter,

Thanks in advance.........

I checked all....Vendor is maintained in Material assignment & No weighting is maintained in my MIC...( Minor / Major--I agree there is a check box- No skip) checked all.......QM view check box is also ticked...ok

1....Still skip is not happening but stage(20) & severity -0 is captured correctly in the lot. How ? Guide me !!

2. ( Should I check dynamiv modification criteria DCr-001,002,004,005 -for lot origin-01.........if so....what DCR could be the exact one for 01 origin.....?..........

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Minor / Major--I agree there is a check box- No skip) checked all.......

Does this mean you have the "Skips Allowed" checked? Or when you said No skip did you mean it was checked off?

FF

0 Kudos

Hi Sujith / Fire fighter,

Thanks a lot for your help.....Your ways are correct........Actually, In plant level setting " Critical Characteristic" is maintained. I removed and ....It is working fine..........

THANKS......

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the skips allowed indicator in the material master for the inspection type?

FF