cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users login details for every one hour

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

My client requirement is to know how many users are logging at a given interval of time in a day.

Iam aware that we can get a list of users who logged in for a day and how many transactions have been used etc.....

checked SM04,AL08 ,ST03 transactions and USR02 table.

Do we have any report where we can get a list of users with each hour breakup who logged in a day.

Thanks in advance.

Medha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prateek ,venkat & everyone !!! followed sapnote 157758 and now Iam now closing the thread.

Edited by: MedhaD on Sep 2, 2010 7:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel, the easiest way is to use transaction code SM20, where u can select the date, time interval as u wish, by user, client. It will give the list of your search.

Regards

Carthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

The link is helpful.

Instead of configuring in solution manager ,Do we have any other way in E.C.C 6.0.

As we have solman common for couple of projects, Iam not authorized to access the system.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

MedhaD

Edited by: MedhaD on Aug 26, 2010 8:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Configure CCMS in rz20

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best and easy way to get this info is to run the below reports in a batch job...

AL08:

Schedule report RSUSR000:

It will show all the users and with their terminals and information like Terminals, time client and all.....

Second would be

SM04:

Schedule report RSM04000_ALV

It will tell you everything with T-codes too...

All the best !

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can configure Central performance history report to save the users logged information.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks every one !!!!

Venkat can you pls tell me where i need to configure Central performance history report to save the users logged information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

CPH is a feature in Solution manager, we can add systems as satelite systems and can retain the information for longer duration than what we have in ST03.

Tcode RZ23n we need to define the SID > MTE class and schema,

In your scenario MTE class would be R3Usersloggedin

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2b/05120ab0aade4c8b5eaa86211b2c7f/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Medhad,

I am not sure but there was a report used to run in my last project and I feel it was RSUSR000 in batch mode to get the numbers of users logged in (not the ids) Just try to schedule this as an hourly job and create a spool list for the same.

All the best !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for SM19, SUIM