cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting tcodes for roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to build a report with all the tcodes (and their descriptions as well) for each role. I know I could do this using SUIM, but I would have to select the roles one by one. What I would like to do is to build a view using the quickviewer (tcode SQVI), but then I need to know how to navigate from the role to the corresponding tcodes. Table AGR_1251 could partially answer my questions, but then I need also the description for every tcode, which is stored in table TSTCT, which cannot be joined to AGR_1251.

What should I do then?

Thanks

Matteo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this through SQL query

1. Login to sql prompt through database user <scema owner> (eg. SAPSR3)

2. Execute following SQL

1> select distinct a.agr_name, a.tcode, b.TTEXT from agr_tcodes a, tstct b

2> where a.agr_name='<ROLE NAME>' and a.tcode=b.tcode and b.sprsl='E';

1> select distinct a.agr_name, a.LOW, b.TTEXT from agr_1251 a, tstct b

2> where a.agr_name='<ROLE NAME>' and a.OBJECT='S_TCODE' and a.low=b.tcode and b.sprsl='E';

Note: In the 2nd sql you will get the tcodes which are manually maintained in profile object s_tcode

Regards

Mrinal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for answering. I could do it that way as well, but I would rather do it (if possible) via the SAP GUI, in order to build a report that some users can run whenever they want. What I'd like to avoid is them asking me to extract this data every single time.

The reason why I cannot do it in SQVI is that the fields agr_tcodes.tcode and agr_1251.LOW have different data types.

Thanks

Matteo