Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system gets slow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please solve my query,

Today my server is getting slow and I checked my buffer levels and I found that buffer levels are in red color and shows below 75% and after some time it increased automatically up to normal buffer levels

I donu2019t know what happened to my system this is not first time, last 10 days onwards it is like this only

I think we need to increase buffer levels

So please help in this issue how can I increase buffer levels and which parameters can I increase

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Theres a whole course related to this ADM315 I think the best is for you to get some training.

Its impossible to give you an objective assesment here.

Also, theres tons of material online, please do some research before posting.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijaya,

If system slow means, it depends up on lot of things,we have check the load on peak times and normal time.

Please observe the same,for normal time, how the system is running and as well peak time, and please check the reports, the users were running in fornt end or Background, this will aslo cause the problem and check long running jobs.If its happening for daily,please raise a message for SAP under Performance Issue,they will check the same and suggest the parameters to update in system.

Regards,

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Srinivas ,

thanks for reply and here i checked in my system

here some times my server buffer levels goes to very low like below

Buffer cache - 84% between 80 :90 % -84 <80 : 90 3: cache hit ratio below thresh

Library cache - 100 % >90 %

Redo Log buffer - 74 > 5000

mostely it shows like below

Buffer cache - 95 % > 90 %

Library cache - 100 % >90 %

Redo Log buffer - 34533 > 5000

please reply what can i do for this

Regards

Answers (0)