cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion Log status Indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Do we have any status indicator for Incompletion log? Similar to VBUK for sales order, for instance till the time the deliveries are not created it indicates an 'A' and if there is partial delivery it will indicate 'B' and C when the order is completely processed.

Similarly, do we have any indicator in SAP tables which indicates that there is a incompletion log and the document is not processed.

**I know VBUV fields but that does not solve the purpose

Expert comment and advice please.

Thanks

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Lakshmipati...I am afraid the question is not clear.

However as per my assumption, if you are trying to ask to know if there is any way to see what documents are incomplete, then you can use the SAP standard T code V.02 to see all incomplete documents.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,

I knew this from the beginning that its going to be complicated and that is th reason i choose to give an example from VBUK table., if the question is still not clear let me try one more time...

Please tell me if there is any Incompletion indicator for sales order in any of the SAP table. (Pl discount VBUV table that doest not solve my purpose)

Hope that clarifies the question.

Thanks

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if table VBAKUK helps you.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,

Thanks for the reply, VBAKUK has no field indicating incompletion status. I see fields indicating all types of status but incompletion :-).

I am sure there should be one, perhaps my friends that have now understood the question can answer, I will be thankful to all of them.

Thanks

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai - Awarded for helping me with V.02 List, to my knowledge so far, i did not come across any indicator for incompletion but looking at the program RVAUFERR (Program for V.02)unravels the mystery, VBUV and TVUVS are helpful.

Evey incompletion will generate an entry in VBUV which can be used as a reference to check incompletion. I hope i have made the solution clear, still if someboday needs more detailed explanation they are welcome to conatct me.

Thanks for all your response, I am closing this thread here.

Deepak

Edited by: ideepak2687 on Aug 26, 2010 9:02 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perhaps, it would have been better what exactly you want rather asking like this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question is simple in th subject title itself, Is there any indicator for incompletion log status?

Thanks

Deepak

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The question is simple in th subject title itself,

I am not an expert to read your mind and understand your requirement from the above comments.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi