cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving - Sales order status change to archiving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I tried to archive an old old sales order. It gave the error as the sales order does not have the right status.

Firstly, I have changed the settlement profile of the order type, 'not to be settled' as they have unsettled data on them. We do not need this data and just want to archive these old orders off.

1. Could you please tell me what status the sales order should have in order to archive them and, -

2. Which table/s contain this status: i.e. field name and table.

We would like to programatically close these off so that they can be archived (never to be used again).

Your help will be most appreciated. Points will be awarded.

Kind regards

Dawn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note 481577 - Archivability criteria for sales documents describes the reasons. Check the related notes too. Note 507365 - User exits for carry out user defined check in this archiving object. Note 547748 - FAQ: Archiving sales documents could help you too.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

Thank you for you valuable replies. I have awarded points.

I am only collecting this information for when the hours have been given for this to be done. Knowing this, I will probably only test a few weeks from now. I am sure that it will help me extensively.

Thank you again

Regards

Dawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much guys. I found the following thread which helps a great deal.

I have changed the settlement profile to 'not to be settled', then run the mass change to reject all the items remaining on the documents. Then I will use the archiving info that you all have given me.

Kind regards

Dawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check these Tables CDHDR and CDPOS might be help full for you