cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link between BKPF & S933 Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts,

(1). please explain the link between BKPF & S933.

(2). When a accouting document is created during billing creation how will S933 table gets updated? I would like to know if any user exits or badi triggers during billing creation to update S933 table.

Please clarify my doubts.

Thanks

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

Thanks for closing the thread. I guess you have started doing it for all your open threads. There are 229 open threads in your account.

Total Questions: 503 (229 unresolved)

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi,

let me close 20 open threads a day.

balaji

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is really no link between BKPF and S933. S933 is an info structure, part of the sales information system (SIS). BKPF is for accounting documents. SIS is updated independently from the accounting documents. It may even be updated if no accounting document was created.

From your question it seems that you don't have a good understanding of how the SIS/LIS works. I would encourage to read the documentation on SIS/LIS and also search the forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OR

you can chang the information structure S933 itself. This is no modification since it has been created by the customer (S501-S999 = customer namespace). For this you can use the transaction MC22.

However, you can only add fields via MC22 that are already part of a field catalogue for the relevant application. You can add any new fields you appended to a LIS communication structure (e.g. MCEKKO for purchasing header, MCVBAP for sales order item, etc.) via transaction MC18 to a newly created field catalogue.

After you have successfully enhanced the information structure (this probably includes deletion of the existing data!), you still need to------

a) find the right user exit to fill the appended fields and

b) regenerate the LIS environment for 2LIS_xx_S933 via transaction LBW0.

I can not help you much with a) without knowing the S933's application. Try looking up the exits starting with 'MC'.

Regards,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.