cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Credit Limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have an issue regarding FD32 and OVA8. In ova8 if I`ll maintain max doc value0.01, checked the Document value and status block and make reaction as C and in FD 32 I will change credit limit, total amount and individual amount to zero. Whether it will go for credit block at sales order level and if it will go for credit block why???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

In mysituation FD 32 is maintained earlier for particular customer and ova8 is also maintained, after that FD 32 value changed to zero but nothing changed in OVA8. still in the sales order if the value goes more than Zero its showing message Credit block. Is it because of OVA8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maximum document value check is used for the situations where FD32 is not maintained for the customers. for instance when a customer master record is created, it is not necessary that the credit master record also gets created immidiately. There is a time lag between these two activities, so what happens if this document value check is not activated????? newly created customers wont be having any credit limit, and sales order created for them wont go for block.

In your case the credit block is happening due to the document value check.

Hope that answers your question

Regards,

Shantanu Kunte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakant,

System gives an error and block the sales order because of that credit limit is defined as zero. I mean It is reason for the FD32 credit limit assignment that is zero value.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

total amount and individual amount in FD32 t-code is a total credit and if values of sales orders of specific customer exceeds that credit limits, system will give error and block your sales ord. doc.

but, OVA8 is for new customers whom credit limits have not yet been established. for this reason, system will check the limit for customer from OVA8 at each sales order. and it is changing regarding of the risk category, CCArea,credit group.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The credit check for a customer is performed from FD32, but for some customers if the FD32 is not maintained the system checks the document value from OVA8 and performs the check.

Regards,

Ani.