cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation Zone in the ship to party changed after delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

Earlier when the user was creating sales order and the delivey the transportation zone for the ship to party was france, now before billing he has changed the transportation zone to netherlands.

When he created billing, tax MWST was not getting triggered. i asked him to create pricing condition for Export tax, but it is not heling us.

If he changes the transportation zone for the ship to party and try to crete billing will it help to trigger MWST.

Reg,

NZ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whats the copy control setting for Delivery to Invoice type at the item level. Whats the pricing type. If its redetermine taxes then it should consider this change.

Also check if the MWST condition records are available to match the current change, validity dates of the condition record and the pricing date / billing date of the invoice.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayaz,

You should maintain create condition records for MWST from vk11 in access sequence like (departure country/destination country, domestic, and export taxes). additionally, maintain your route determination regarding of your requirement and customer and material master billing tax tab should be maintained according to this configurations.

I hope these will solve your problem.

Regrds,

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First,

Changing T.Zone after delivery is incorrect, I dont even know if the system allows you to change T.Zone after delivery .

If done anyway, then find out why MWST is not getting any value by going to the pricing analysis in the invoice document, before that you can also do that in the order once. If the master data is missing, you can maintain condition records as applicable for the new transportation zone / destination country.

If this is done, MWST will be updated.