cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data not shown in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Firstly I'm sorry to post the question below wrong forumn, Second it is not the basic question as the General forum tell me,

I want to print DMBTRNET,DMBTRGROS,DMBTRTDS in smart forms whereas these data calculated in SE38 as shown below,

• IF WA_BSEG-BSCHL = '31'.

• WA_BSEG1-DMBTRNET = WA_BSEG-DMBTR.

• ELSEIF WA_BSEG-BSCHL = '40'.

• WA_BSEG1-DMBTRGROS = WA_BSEG-DMBTR.

• ELSEIF WA_BSEG-BSCHL = '50'.

• WA_BSEG1-DMBTRTDS = WA_BSEG-DMBTR.

• ELSE.

• WA_BSEG1-DMBTROTHER = WA_BSEG-DMBTR.

• ENDIF.

• WA_BSEG1-BSCHL = WA_BSEG-BSCHL.

If u identified that I m not suitable to asked any question in your forum then I am again sorry.

Thanks And Regards

sanjeev Goel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

DMBTRNET,DMBTRGROS,DMBTRTDS these are the fields u want print .....

in the smartforms global data currency/ quantity fields tab just define these fields with reference fields & data types

sinply u can resolve u r issue..

Let me know if u have any concerns......

Regards,

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

As you have mentioned, the calculation is done is SE38, so you just need to import these into the smartform. It is done in Global Setting-> Form Interface. Here you mention the variables, work area in Import Tab, while table is declared in Table Tab.

As far as I guess, you would have appended those calculated values into an internal table, so you just import it.

Also i would like to add that the tables and structures efined in SE38 will not be recognized in smartforms, so you need to create structure and table types for importing into smartform.

Hope this explains.

Regards,

Karthik

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I will not lock this thread (even though a basic question) since you are ready to make amends.

Coming to your query, if you have your calculated data in a driver program and you want to display them as a smartform output, then you need to utilise the Form Interface and Global Definitions in Smartforms to transfer your data. As to how you can do it, I suggest you search the forums a bit or look for relevant documentation.

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are retrieving the above data in your print program (SE38), then you can use global variables and then pass those variables to smartform.

While displaying these you will have to create text elements and pass the above variables here in text element.

If you are not retrieving the above data in print program, then you can retrieve it in smartform as well using program lines and then pass the respective variables to respective text elements.

Hope its clear to you.

Thanks,

Archana