Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSCC_SCC1_BATCH :Changes nto copying or logs

ajjunit84
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Scheduled RSCC_SCC1_BATCH as background ,but its not copying the Transports or changes.

In SCC1 i am not able to see the logs ,although the job completed successfully.

Schedueld the report as variant with an initial TR number as starting point and also provide time of start that is todays.

Can you please suggest from where i can see the list of TRs copied in this way.In SCC3 cam see the logs of Trs copied using SCC1 transaction but not by this background job.

Note :Not releasing the TRs in source client.

Regards

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you verify if it works when you release the transports? Maybe you need one of the special options mentioned in SAP note [645846 - CC-ADMIN: Collective Customizing copy with SCC1|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/645846]

I remember we were having a problem with that report, it started to create hundreds of requests. Maybe you should have a look at SE01 to doublecheck. We finally stopped using it and created additional transport routes to the clients in STMS to distribute the customizing.

Cheers Michael

ajjunit84
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Released the transport and then tried,but it didn't helped.

Using STMS and transort target group we can transports but then it has to be released ,which we don't want in our case here.

I have referred to the note 645846 ,but its not helping.

Can you please suggest.

Regards

Ajay

ajjunit84
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Also we are on SAP Basis 7.01 ,so will this note be helpful.

Regards

Ajay

ajjunit84
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we are releaseing the Transport request and then using RSCC_SCC1_BATCH ,its moving the TR.

Can see the logs in SCC3 ,but it should not be the case.

We want to move the unreleased TR to unit testing test and if everythign fine then release in the Developmet Client to another landscape.

Pls suggest.

Regards

Ajay

Answers (0)