Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required example on Web Request with Interactive Adobe form

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was doing non interactive adobe form for a while using sfp transaction etc.

Now in my new assignment I need to develop a Interactive Adobe form for SAP CRM application where as i am new to the environment.

As per my search I understood that, I need to create a Web Request and generate a Web Dynpro application & Adobe form from the Request Category.

But I couldn't figure out how to send data from the PDF form back into CRM. how to handle events etc.

Can some body provide a step by step example document to illustrate the scenario...if available.

Your help in this aspect is well appriciated.

Thanks

Chinna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/46/0caad4c7235a69e10000000a1553f7/content.htm

The above link gives fair explanation of the steps need to be done.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firstly you should tell use what scenario you will be working on i.e. Offline / Online.

If it's an Online scenario then Web Dynpro is recommended. You can develop your form in WD Java / WD ABAP.

For offline scenario, if you need to submit the data to CRM in real time then you will need Web Services.

Please do a Search on SCN as there are ample documents available for both scenarios.

PS: DO NOT open multiple threads for same issue. It is against Rules of Engagement.

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

Thanks for your reply.

Mine is an online scenario on ABAP web dynpro.

I have searched through but could only find docos related to interactive forms, but I couldn't find one with a example on web requests.

If such already exist can you please provide a link.

Thanks in Advance,

Chinna.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay sorry I was not aware that there is something called as Web Requests in CRM. My initial thoughts were that you mentioned Web Services as Web Requests by mistake.

I just searched and found that there is some information regarding it in SAP Help. You can check the same.

Oh yes, would leave the Search for you via google

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Below is the link I found for the Interactive forms using web Request.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/46/0caad4c7235a69e10000000a1553f7/content.htm

This can be a good start to dig in further, anyways i could create one scenario following the above doco.

Hope you all njoy it.

Regards,

Chinna