cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLASS CHARACTERISTICS LINK WITH MIC

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly guide me How we will link with class characteristics to MIC to different plants

EX;- i have class characteristics Fe,S,P,Al2O3,SiO3 so i created class characteristics without out values then after that i will link with same characteristics MIC plant level first plant system should allow next plant when i link with MIC system give the Erros messege as a "CLASS CHARC.IS ALREADY LINKED WITH MASTER INSPECTION CHARAC.FE IN PLANT1000"

how we will link with same class c

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is SAP default.You can only link one class char to one MIC.

Only solution left is to create different versions.

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Than u mean to say i have 100 grades of materials like fines 59-60,60-61,61-61 like that every code is one material code

all materials we will check Fe,Si03,AL2O3,P same characteristics and grade wise different specifications so i have to prepare grade and material wise class characteristic and then i assigned to MIC or any other way is there kindly guide me

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, No and NO!

General characteristics are assigned to one MIC. I usually create all the MIC's in one central master data plant or in a virtual master data plant which some larger firms use.

The specs are either then maintained using the classification (for batch manged materials), or the MICS are added to an inspecton plan and unlocked in the plan and the specs are maintained in the plan.

FF