cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating HR Table while do configuration in Sales Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I've a problem regarding tables in HR module after make configuration in SD Module.

In request list (tcode SE10), we can see that I've made some changes about "Use Sales Employee Without HR".

Tables affected by this activity are T001P, T501T, T502T, T503, T503T, T516T, T522G, T522N, T522T, T527, T527A, T527O, T529A, T529T, T529U, T530, T530T, T535N, T549A, T549T, T582A, T582S, T588B, T588C, T588D, T588I, T588J, T588M, T588T,

T591A, and T591S.

The problem is, our HR module is affected by these changes.

Many activities cannot be processed, for example when processing PA61.

If I try to access this activity (via display IMG), it shows me a pop-up window asking a change request no.

After I press Enter or click OK, this window appears once again, and then the system goes back to the initial screen (display IMG).

So I don't know how could I do some changes about this "Use Sales Employee Without HR", because actually I cannot update this IMG Activity (and I don't remember if I ever do changes about this IMG activity)

Can anyone give me suggestion how to update back this configuration?

And do you have any clue how did I change that activity previously?

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rudy

Firstly if you have HR, I am not sure if it is a good idea to use the IMG activity 'Use Sales Employee Without HR'. May be you did not have it at the beginning but then implemented HR later.

Anyways, the system is behaving correctly when it asks you for a change Request. It needs 2 Transport # to fetch the data from Client 000 to the target client. Here is what the documentation says

" In order to transport the necessary HR tables from the client 000 to the target client, two transfer orders must be available. The called RPUTRL00 report writes the Customizing tables as well as the system tables to separate transfer orders. You must then use Transaction SCC1 (called in client 000) to copy both transfers to the target client"

This is how you might have done in first place. I guess all the required tables did not come in correctly, Hence the issue with PA61. Use OSS notes 28418 and 11887 to resolve this issue.

If the notes don't help you, probably the best idea for you is to back out the Original change Requests using Basis help.

Take a look at these OSS Note and those mentioned within:

854390 - FAQ: Use of the sales representative in SD without HR

28418 - Problems when maintaining sales personnel

11887 - PAL1: define sales personnel does not work

Hope this works out. Take care.

Answers (0)