SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumption of consumers without meters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have got a requirement in which there are some consumers which will not have device but we have to keep record of their consumption unit .

Can any one tell me how to and where to store consumption for such consumers..??

Regards,

Shruti

3 REPLIES 3

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think a device info record is what you need...please see the information @

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/en/9f/03693582f4db60e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Hope this helps.

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Hi Olivia,

But device info record is needed in case where consumers have device which belongs to a device category .

In this case no device is present (For example-Streetlights), and we have to keep a track of their consumption.

so what should be done in such cases.

Regards,

Shruti

0 Kudos

A usual practice is to store the consumption on installation facts for such customers without device and associate rate types to that operand for billing.

steps

1- create an operand in billing ... of QUANT type (if you plan to store consumption in ti) and place the tick on rate type while creating this operand

2- add this operand in the installation facts of the consumer's installation object who is to be billed without having a device

3- specify the rate type and fact group as the need be

you are good to go

let me know this helps

Thanks