cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fixed amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear,

i have 2 condition type, ZZZ1, ZZZ2 item level, manually input (no access sequence), cond class = A, calculation type = fixed price (B)

i made sales order for 100 PCS, with ZZZ1 = 100 USD, and ZZZ2 = 100USD

then i do delivery order n good issue for 80PCS

then i bill for 80 PCS, but the value of condition type ZZZ1 and ZZZ2 changed to 80 USD. i want the cond type ZZZ1, ZZZ2 will be same even the quantity in outbound delivery is different with SO.

how we do that? please input.

Thanks,

Best Regard,

Hendry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the pricing type in copy controls between Delivery to Invoice. There are many options. Check option E. Also, check if the requirement is specific to any region. Then you may have to address that in the copy control routine where you have the flexibility to limit the changes based on Sales org or Sales area.

Regards,

CLN

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hendry!

Try to change the customizing:

Sales and Distribution -> Billign -> Billing Documents -> Maintain Copying Control For Billing Documents.

Look for 'Copying Control: Delivery Document to billing document.

In the next screen, position the cursor on your sales order type and delivery type.

Mark the item and then double click on 'Item'.

Position the cursor on the item category of your Item Category.

Mark it and click on 'Details'.

In this screen, you have a field called 'Prycing type', and price source.

Try to change this parameter to 'C' (Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others) and check 'price source'.

Let us know if your problem was solved.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether in CHANGES CAN BE MADE AREA you checked QTY RELATION for the condition type

If yes then remove that and test

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to create condition type whose value doesnot depend on the item quantity, the preferable way is to make the condition type as header item. In this case the value would not change based on the number of items you deliver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear ani,

i need to use item level condition type. any suggestion if i use item level?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have removed it, but it still doesn't work.

can anyone give me suggestion?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to see if its possible with configuration, but no luck. May be am missing some thing.

Else, I think you can work on the user exits to accomplish. May be you can work on user exit LV69AFZZ in either of the below forms.

USEREXIT_XKOMV_ERGAENZEN_MANU

USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN_O_KONP

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai