Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create notification when sales order created

former_member229716
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP,

can we have e-mail notification when sales order is created ?

example :-

1) Customer A is assign to shipping plant 2000, when customer A created an order, an e-mail will be send to user that handling plant 2000.

2) Customer B is assign to shipping plant 3000, when customer B created an order, an e-mail will be send to user that handling plant 3000.

it is use to notify the user that there is an order created.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the sales order output and medium external send.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

0 Kudos

Hi SDN User,

I have a requirement of sending an Email whenever the Salesorder is created.Then an Email should receive the USER as So and sales order is created.

Can u help me out? in detail how to solve this issue.

Regards,

mnr

former_member229716
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

i already follow the configuration given. when i creating my sales order there is an error occur. when i check on processing log this message show ;-

<OK>Object 0000002753

<OK>Output type: DP Sales Order

<OK>Processing log for program RVADOR01 routine ENTRY

<ERROR>Please enter an address number

<ERROR>Communication type cannot be used

please help, any thing that i missed ? i already maintained VV11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintain the partner function properly? which partner function did you assigned to them?

please check it again for condition type and records from NACE t-code.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can:

Some Options:

1: Workflow. If work flow is activated and being used in your system , then it can be configured there

2:Output determination: output type Email and external send medium. Please work with your ABAP person.

3: Else you can have logic in user exit in MV45AFZZ save_document to send email to user's business workspace with the specific information.

...etc

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You should configure output deterination in order to achieve your requirement. Firstly you shoould go to NACE. you should aintain ZP(mail partner),MA(mail partner address) to your output type (MAIL as a sap standard) and create your output condition records from the same t-code for V1.

Please work on this.

I hope it will be helpful for you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can take help of ABAPER to make changes in user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in program MV45AFZZ, if sy-tcode = VA01 to send a mail to the appropriate person

Thanks,

Vaishnavi