cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to address on delivery different than sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help, I have a sales order with a Ship to" address in NY but when i created a delvery shipping address on delivery paperwork printed a different "Ship to" address (NJ address). I checked delivery header data and under "partner function" tab i see partner function "SH" has the NJ address. I checked the sales order and this address is not coming from sales order "partner function". Any idea where this might be coming from??

Also please help me understand "partner function" (SH) and how this is different than ship to. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the ship-to address at the item level->partner function in the sales order. The user might have overwritten the delivery address.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

No body changed the address at the item level... Address at the item level is same as is the header level but still dont know how address is different on delivery. Thanks

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then it is possible in deilvery the user might have changed.

When the delivery is created, the user can overwrite the delivery address, which I think can't be seen in the change history.

Check with the user.

Regards

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also getting same issue "Ship to address on delivery different than sales order". Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samiaalis,

I am facing similar issue. I can see different address for Ship to party in delivery document than that in customer master.

How do I change the address that I see in delivery note? any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the solutions already provided do not help...you please check the ship to master data (xd02) and check the address. Also check if the output program is printing the ship to address based on the master data or the delivery partner functions.

Also check if in the spool , earlier delivery output has NJ address and it is being retained . Couple of times, we had an issue of things being printed from the eearlier output and not from the current document. You please check if "New Spool Request" is checked at the output configuration.

Hope it helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To follow up on what others have written.

Check table VBPA for the sales order and the delivery in question.

Check partner function WE

Check the address number

If the address number on the delivery is different from the address number on the sales order then that will mean, that someone has changed the address information on the delivery

Regards,

Jan Pel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with ABAPer , is there any ship to party address hard coded in output form program.

Gali

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is nothing hard coded in the program

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you got a customised form to print it, kindly consult your abaper on where the form is retrieving the data from as it is much easier compare to the guessing in Sales Order.

Thanks.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I completely agree with the Shivram'sreply. May be the ship to party at the header is different from the SH of the specific line item. Find out the relationship between the delivery and the sales order item from the table VBFA and then find the ship to party for the specific line item. This SH should be same as SH in delivery.