cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inv date (req bill date) picked Monday when order is created on Sat or Sun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I create a sales order via VA01, the invoice date is picked as Monday though the order is create on Sat or Sun.

On further checking, the invoice date is picked from u201CRequired Billing Dateu201D which must be picking up the date from factory calendar. However, we use u201CDu201D which is Date format and SAP says u201CWhen you enter a delivery date in week or month format, the system, during processing, automatically checks the factory calendar and proposes the first valid working day as the delivery dateu201D

I know it has do something with the factory calendar but I am not sure from where it is picking up. I checked in VOV8 but still did not get any answers.

Can anyone let me know from where is Required Billing Date picking the factory calender?

Any help is appreciated.

JR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JR

1) First check the customer master Billing tab- Field ' Invoicing dates'.

2) If you did not find, any check the sales Org ( IMG- Enterprise Structure) has the calendar in field- 'Sales org.calendar'.

Menu Path: SPRO/IMG/Enterprise Structure/Definition/Sales and Distribution/Define, copy, delete, check sales organization/Define Sales Organization

3) Once you know the Factory calendar, check its definition, using t code SCA6_D, particularly the workdays and Special rules (tab).

Hope this helps.

Answers (0)