cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Scrteen Display on Symbol/Intermec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to ITSMobile and have gone thru numerous threads in the forum. I am testing the RF transaction on Symbol Device with Internet Explorer and Intermec Device with IBrowse as the browser. The screen size is too big for both devices and both horizontal and vertical scroll bars are appearing. The screen size we are following strictly is 16X20. I have generated the html screens with generation style MOBILE. Tested with the all the element size options of the parameter ~ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR but is not working. The following are my parameter list in SICF. We are in ECC6, Integrated ITS with Basis SP 18.

~ITSMOBILE = 1

~TRANSACTION = LM01

~THEME = 99

~SOURCES = ZZITS_IB_LM00, ITSMOBILE01

~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINLCUDE = ZZ_IBROWSE

~ITSMOBILE1UNITWIDTH = 6

~ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR = 10

~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS = px

~WEBTRANSACTIONTYPE = EWT

I would appreciate if someone can identify what mistake I am doing. Do we need to apply the latest Support Pack? Please help.

Regards

Narottam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narottam,

From reading note:

[1316326 ITSmobile: HTML element size is independent of font|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1316326 ]

You will need to apply this note for this functionality to work correctly. It can be applied to SP18 or else you can upgrade to SP 20 to be able to use the parameters.

~itsmobileElemFacto

and

~itsmobileElemUnits

Also the templates need to be generated using table-less ITSmobile Generator

ITSGENMOBILE4

Would also recommend applying note: [1344677 ITSmobile: fixed empty space handling in MOBILE generator|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htmnumm=1344677 ]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

Thank you very much. It means, I am using the right parameters but the system is not up to the level. I will work with the Basis folks and post the result here. Thanks for providing me those two latest OSS notes.

Regards

Narottam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

We implemented the two OSS notes and is working fine. But I have some other issues.

Regards

Narottam