Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS: Adding new suppliers to allready published RFx'es

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I have this problem:

I am dealing with a purchasing organization which is a monopoly so all active suppliers have to get access to all the active RFx'es

My problem is that the buyer creates RFx'es now with the present set of bidders ..

and with starting date in the future (a month or two) and then he PUBLISH the RFx now - we have made some development so the bidder can't see the RFx before Starting date !

In the mean time - until starting date - some new bidders have been created and will not be part of the connected bidders

-> The buyer creates many RFx'es before starting date so he don't want to get into each RFx to refresh the list of bidders

-> this last part I want to be done automaticly when creating a new supplier/contact person.

Do you have an answer/solution for that ?

The contact persons are created in tab 'SRM-adminstration' in the SUS portal after transporting supplier data from

My solution could be to put in some development when creating a new contact person for the supplier and press SAVE.

and if every thing is okay, then call this new functionallity to update all the active RFx's with the new supplier.

can you please help me, where to put this development ? or have you allready done something like it?

thanks in advance / Dorthe Lauritzen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution was to change the BP parameter to VG50000632

and make a PortalUser to group the suppliers and add the new suppliers to this group.

Regards Dorthe