Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Billing Document Ove

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

dear All,

When I process an billing, system post the invoice and proper GL will be updated and system give me th einvoice number.

when I go to VF03 and put the invoice number in the billing document field and before enter go to Edit > Analysis. System shows me two invoice detail and if I press button "Split analysis" system open a screen where it is written that split due to different header data..

Can any of my fellow tell me why this message is appear my invoice is not split actually , i just have one number.. In that screen system aslo shows "Differing item data". pls help me out in this regard. I really not understand this.

Looking forward for the prompt response.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Standard system functionality, What percieve from Gurus Comments.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fellow;

The system performs the function RV_INVOICE_LIST_CREATE every

1001 billing documents having same Invoice list type, Sales org.,

Customer.

Then, in the function RV_INVOICE_LIST_CREATE, the system creates one

or more invoice lists depending on other split criteria (example

VBRK-ZUKRI).

The system performed RV_INVOICE_LIST_CREATE passing the first 1001

billing documents.

Please check the note 111813 it is valid for invoice list creation too.

Regards

Ruy Castro

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ruy,

Means its a standard system behavior, I not need to worry. Am I right pls do confirm.

'Plus so far I feel that its all OK.

Looking forward for your reference.

Regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can any one assist me in this, is it a standard functionality or not.

I post an invoice system generate number like 9000001 of F2 billing type and when post 2nd invoice system generate the next number like 9000002 of F2 billing type.

But when I go to VF03 initial screen and input 9000001 and go to Edit > Analysis system open an window where two same invoice is posted, and 2nd invoice number is "$000000002" for both the invoice 900001 and 9000002, even both invoices are posted seprately but this number is common plus in header message in Posting Status it is written that " Error in accounting Interface".

After Analysis first window is pop up with Split Analysis button.

Can any one tell me why this is happen, is it a standard susytem generated or have some issue at my end.

Looking forward for the prompt response from gurus end.