Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preconfigured Smartforms

marika_decesare
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm working on ecc 6.0 and I have a problem with smartforms. I have to create custom smartform for purchase order but standard smartforms such as /smb40/mmpo_a are not available in the system. Is not available package SMB40.

I've tried to download this from another system but I am not able to upload it in my system. ERROR: INVALID FORMAT FILE (NAME SPACE) and it is xml format.

How can I solve this problems?

thanks in advance for reply

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

For the availability of SAP Best Practices Preconfigured Smart Forms, check SAP Note 843193 firstly.

You can download the latest version of smartform from SAP Note 852250.

You can find MM/SD smartforms from attachment, you need to create them

by yourself in your system manually ,please refer to technical document

in the attachment.

Also, the preconfigured SmartForms are delivered with

the country-specific SAP Best Practices Baseline and Industry packages.

Check http://service.sap.com/bestpractices for availability.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to upload such a preconfigured Smartform delivered by Best Practices for Service Industries 1.606. We are working on a ECC 6.0 EHP 6.

Yet it didn't work to upload the .xml-file  ysaa_sdinv.xml because it get an error saying:

Invalid file format (name space )

Message no. SMARTFORMS071

Does anybody know why that happens?

I have saved this file out of the Building Block- file (.docx) to my local drive and then tried to upload it via transaction SMARTFORMS --> Utilities --> Upload

Thanks in advance for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was gonna ask the same question about /SMB40/MMPO_L, but we're on 4.7. We don't have it in our system. Was wondering which release provided this preconfigured form and whether or not it could be used in 4.7. Thanks in advance!