cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the field COMPLETION in extract layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone knows How to get the field COMPLETION in extract layout? i have not been able to find it and it is imperative to have it for implementing a new evaluation.

Thanks a lot for your help.

CAMILO URIBE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Camilo,

If it doesn't appear by standard, then you should add a new field on the "define attributes and object types for evaluations" that is map to the cProjects field that you want to see in the evaluation.

You may have to create a new type name for your field, which will request a programming key.

Hope it helps.

BR

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your help.

Do you have documentation about how to do this process?

Best regards,

CAMILO URIBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

I have managed to add the field that i wanted (COMPLETION), but after configurating a new evaluation and testing it, i am seeing that the value is not being taked. I mean, it does not matter wich value it has, the evaluation take 0 as the value in the field.

Do you know if there is something missing?

CAMILO URIBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned the relevant objects in the transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Yes, i have. I have asigned "Task" as relevant object.

CAMILO URIBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

The following steps describe what we did to get the new evaluation:

1. Define Attributes and Object Types for Evaluations: here we added a new field for evaluation. The field was COMPLETION (degree of processing in percent), with relevant object "TASK". "No Summarization" was configurated as Rule for Summarization

2. Define Extract Layouts: here we created a new extract layout for evaluation. The objects and attributes to be used were defined (the field COMPLETION was defined as attribute).

3. Assign Extract Layouts to Project Types.

4. Define Evaluations: the new layout for evaluation were created using the attributes.

5. Define Severity.

6. Define Threshold Values. In the new evaluation the field COMPLETION was used in the formula.

After configurating and testing, we have noticed that the values of field COMPLETION are not taking into account. It does not matter which value it has, evaluation always take 0.

Thanks for your help,

CAMILO URIBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to make sure, did you assign the field completion to the actual field in the tasks that you want to retrieve?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Yes i did, and now evrything is working fine.

Thanks a lot for your help,

CAMILO URIBE

Answers (0)