cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove the activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Can you please let me know how to remove the Activities from Open Activities view using JDI from NetWeaver Developer studio.

Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

1. Right click on activity->checkin or

2. Right click on activity->revert

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your reply. How can I remove the activations from Activation View.

Regards,

Suresh

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Go to the “Activation view”, right-click on your activity and choose “Activate…”

In the next step, go to the transport view and release your activity (located under “Waiting”) by right-clicking on the context-menu

you can also see this link for more information:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/58/bce81866d9984096350cae0d6753c3/frameset.htm

Regards

Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your quick response. I have one more question regarding the check in the activity.

Here we have updated the ESS screens. We check in the activity and released the activity for ESS escreen. To run this we should transport that one into production using CMS(change management service). For this occuer the check in application should show in consolidated tab in CMS, but the activity is not appearing in consolidated tab after check in and release the activity.

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must release the activities for transport using the Transport View. Activation is not the same as release for transport!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for your reply. Here we are able to see the relased option in tranport view, but it is not showing the activities. It is just showing only released, we did not find the activities in released option to transport.

Regards,

Suresh

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

In Transport view you can see:Waiting(yellow flag) and Released.

Right click on activity under the waiting click release. immediately or after sometime(depends on queue) u will see the released activity in Released.

Regards

Suresh