cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Status during creation of a Support Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Depending on a spezial condition during the creation of a support message I have to change the status from 'new' to 'close'.

Where and how can I do this?

Thanks in advance,

kind regards,

Franz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

i'm not able to understand your question. could you please provide more information?

Thanks, Jett

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jett,

In 'Finding the Support-Team' with Standardobject 'AC', Rule '13200137' Rulename 'CRM_DNO' the Function Call 'CRM_DNO_READ_PARTNER_WFRULE' is called. I have made a new Implementation and createt my own Function Call 'Z_CRM_DNO_READ_PARTNER_WFRULE'.

In this Function Call I have to check during creation of a support message something and in a special case I have to change the current status from 'NEW' to 'CLOSED'..

so I'm looking for a possibility to set the a defined status to the support message at the event 'Finding the Support Team'.

Hope, that specifics my problem!

kind regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try in SPRO under "SAP Solution Manager> Scenario-Specific Settings>Service Desk>Service Desk>Status Profile.

you can lease check your status profile for the "lowest status no." and "highest status no." values of the status values.

If the "high" value of the status "x" is lower than the status number of status "y" than you can not set the message from "x" to "y"!

jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Franz,

You cannot do this in your routing method. If I were you I would declare a PPF action (HF_SET_STATUS) in the initial status of your workflow with a specific condition done on whatever your special case is...

Hope it helps, do not hesitate to ask for more details.

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Stéphane.

can you please give me more detailed information how and where do declare the new action.

thxs,

regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again,

Do you use standard action profile ? standard message type (SLFN) ?

You know how to create an action, don't you ? Because otherwise it will be quite long to explain...

To define a new action you use SPPFCADM transaction.

Tell me... then I will guide you for defining the dedicated condition.

BR,

Stéphane.

Edited by: Stephane BUSTARRET on Aug 27, 2010 11:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a implementation u201AZ_CHM1_HF_CHECK_SETu2018 for definition name u201AEXEC_METHODCALL_PPFu2018.

With Filtertype u201APPFDFLTVALu2018 and Method u201AHF_SET_STATUSu2018 but I can not activate it with the errormessage u201AThere are already implementations active for these filter valuesu2018. (attm1, attm2)

With TC SPPFCADM -> CRM_ORDER ->Define Action Profile and Actionsu2018 Action Profile u201ASLFN0001_ADVANCEDu2018 I created a new Actiondefinition u201AZ_SET_STATUS_REMEDYu2018 (attm3, attm4)

Then I tried to create a u201AProcess Typeu2018.for a u201AMethod Callu2018 with my new implementation u201AZ_CHM1_HF_CHECK_SETu2018 (attm5).

In the Popup i filled u201AImplementation Nameu2018 with my new implemtation and u201AMethodu2018 with

u201AHF_SET_STATUSu2018. A Klick to u201AEnteru2018 brings always the errormessage: u201Afilter value HF_SET_STATUS violatles namespace convention of table PFFTFLTVALu2018

Is this the right way for declaration of a new action?

Wy failed my activation oft he implementation?

Why the errormsg with the table PFFTFLTVAL?

Thanks and regards

Franz

in the link you can find the scrrenshots attm1 - attm6

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be you forgot to add the link ^^

You do not need to create a new implementation... just follow these steps :

1. in Action Profile SLFN0001_ADVANCED create action Z_SET_STATUS_REMEDY

2. define your action as action ON_CREATE_MJ in action profile SDMJ_ACTIONS i.e. with method HF_SET_STATUS and attribute USER_STATUS = you status completed... but choose Conditions Using Business AddIn (BAdI) for Rule type

3. Create a new implementation of BAdI EVAL_STARTCOND_PPF in SE19 and code your rule there

4. in SPPFCADM --> Condition configuration, for the start condition, choose the relevant BAdI implementation.

Hope this helps.

BR,

Stéphane.

PS: use implementation AI_SDK_CHECK_STATUS as an example

Edited by: Stephane BUSTARRET on Aug 27, 2010 1:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

2. define your action as action ON_CREATE_MJ in action profile SDMJ_ACTIONS ...

can't find where to select /as action ON_CREATE_MJ/ ?

br Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry if i'm not clear enough... You have to create your new action Z_SET_STATUS_REMEDY the same way the action ON_CREATE_MJ is defined in action profile SDMJ_ACTIONS that you can access by SPPFCADM-->Define actions and action profiles

The action definition has to be the same e.g. with method HF_SET_STATUS except for Rule type that has to be set as Conditions Using Business AddIn (BAdI).

BR,

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

4. in SPPFCADM --> Condition configuration, for the start condition, choose the relevant BAdI implementation.

I called SPPFCADM -> CRM_ORDER -> Cond.Config (Transp.Cond) ->Start Condition -> button 'create' -->>>

but I could't find any possibility to check my badi-implementation

br Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

4a. SPPFCADM -> CRM_ORDER -> Cond.Config (Transp.Cond) -> Choose your action profile in the upper left corner

4b. Modification mode

4c. add your action using the Create button (blank page)

4d. go in start condition tab in the lower part of the screen

4e. add your start condition...

Former Member
0 Kudos

4e. add your start condition...

but in the 'start condition' tab there are some possibilities:

-start condition

here I have some 'type of filter' (amongst others my 'hf_set_status - set status remedy'

-edith conditions

here a list-popup with start.cond/impl (a.o. my z_eval.... impl) but can not select it

which one is the right one?

br Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Send me some screenshots so that I can see what you mean...my adress is in my profile.

Answers (0)