cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Receiver Determination editing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem editing an Extended Receiver Determination. I add the Operation Mapping which maps my source message to a ReceiverDetermination interface, and I add a parameter for the operation mapping (RFC Lookup channel). Everthing looks fine when I save, but I get the error 'Please enter a mapping'. When I reopen the Receiver Determination, my entries are gone, no mapping, no parameter.

The problem gets even worse, as I can no longer go look for the mapping using the search button.

I've cleared my local Java cache, I've forced a new JNLP generation using the administration tool, all to no avail. This is a PI 7.11, and I'm using Java 6 on my machine to run the IB.

I've no problems with standard Receiver Determination.

Any thoughts ?

kr,

Peter Glas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>I add a parameter for the operation mapping (RFC Lookup channel)

That is the culprit. You can not have a RFC llokup in extended receiver determination if your SP is not atleast SP 04 for PI 7.11

There is a SAP note which says this. I cant remember the note number but your SP level defenitely needs to be 04 or above.

Thanks

Jai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

Could you please inform us if you solved this issue and if so, how?

I'm having the same issue right now. I've read in another thread that cache refreshes helped, but not for me, at least not the caches I've tried.

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Walter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I haven't had the time to look into this any further, so I can't confirm any solution..

kr,

Peter