cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling mail attachment thru JAVA Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to handle the mail attachments sent by different vendors through mails.

I am using PI7.0, can we handle this attachment through JAVA mapping, I have seen the blogs where it is being taken care by custom adapter modules .

My requirement is - for multiple attachment I have to read the attachment and club this into one content and then to parse it.

can it be done through JAVA Mapping only , not by using adapter module?

Thanks

Vinny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot access message payload with ABAP or Java mapping in PI 7.0

This feature is introduced with PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

Refer the weblink given below:

An approach for sending emails with attachment with help of Java mapping:

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/04/17/xi-mail-adapter-an-approach-for-sending-emails-with-attachment-with-help-of-java-mapping

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareenkumar,

I have gone thru this one, actually I would like to know can we use this ModuleData class and methods like process in java mapping? not in adapter module. should we use this only in writing ejbs?

Thanks

Vinny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a virus scan interface NW-VSI provided by SAP. Different AV products are now producing and certifying for this and providing the Virus Scan Adapter and Virus scan engine integrated with SAP NW system.

We can use this to scan viruses. I have gone through so many documents for this.

Can any one please help me how can do this ?

A step by step guide or complete scenario will be very helpful.

We have installed McAfee antivirus in an other different server.

our requirement is before picking up the file by XI from FTP location , a virus scan should run.

Please help me how can I achive this and what are the requirements for this in J2EE engine side etc.

Thanks

Viny