cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Spool request is triggered in ME22N during SAVE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how a spool request is triggered in ME22N after making some changes & pressing SAVE . I have checked the driver program & the smartform assigned , but the control does no go to the driver program maintained in the config. I have debugged the program but i am not getting that from where the spool is generated.

Or can anybody suggest the program or an include from where i can get the generation of spool ?

Another doubt is if the smartform is not triggered then how the spool is generated ?

Regards,

Madhukar Shetty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krishnendu_laha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you are getting the form output in spool, it means the driver program is executing that...

Please check 'date/time' value output type, it can be 4 (send immediately when saving the application)

make it '3' (own transaction).

and use ME9F transaction to execute the output...

Hope you will able to debug...

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnks for the reply . it will be common for both ME21N and ME22N. Actually my requirment is tat -

When PO is created using ME21N the spool should be triggered but during change of same PO in ME22N it should not generate the spool so i want to control the generation of spool from ME22N , so i want to identify from where my driver program is executing or give an idea from where i can control this ....

Regards ,

Madhukar Shetty

Answers (0)