SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shortcut for customer-defined functions in CPB function bar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

in a way similar to standard "shortcuts" (e.g. "F3" key for Back function; "Ctrl + S" for Save function; "F12" for Cancel function; and so on), I was trying to find if it's possible to assign such shortcuts to customer-defined functions in a Clinical Process Builder function bar.

I did some search here in our Forum but I found nothing relevant.

Has anybody a clue on whether and how this can be done ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Andrea Ghirardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member198308
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea

You could assing only the function keys CTRL-F1 to CTRL-F12.

When you create the own defined function, you an select the function key from the combo located at the right of the field QuickInfo.

With best regards

Matías

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

former_member198308
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea

You could assing only the function keys CTRL-F1 to CTRL-F12.

When you create the own defined function, you an select the function key from the combo located at the right of the field QuickInfo.

With best regards

Matías

0 Kudos

Hi Matìas,

thanks a lot for your answer.

I tried to create a new function in order to assign it a keyboard shortcut, but unfortunately I cannot see that combo you mentioned next to QuickInfo field.

What I can see is at this link:

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4696/newfunctionincpbtoolbar.jpg

I don't think it might be a question related to product version, in any case what we're using is the following:

Release 6.04, level 0004, support package SAPK-60404INISH

What do you think could be the reason of this missing feature ?

Thank you very much again.

Kind regards,

Andrea

0 Kudos

Hi again Matias,

I checked a bit further and the standard feature you described me is available only for functions in CWS view toolbar.

It was a good reminder for me indeed, but unfortunately this doesn't solve my problem for Clinical Process Builder context.

If this is not considered like cross-posting, I will probably post this question in the ABAP development forum, in search of the possibility of a custom developed feature.

Thank you anyway for the helpfulness.

Best regards,

Andrea

0 Kudos

haha ... yes, I've got confused. Sorry for the waste of time.

With best regards

Matías

0 Kudos

No problems at all Matias...like I said previously, your reply was useful to me, because it reminded me that keyboard shortcuts can actually be defined for CWS toolbar (something that I had forgot...).

Thanks and regards,

Andrea