SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer between locations involving two different excise duty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing delivery confirmation under O4H1 transaction, I'm facing below error:

E OB 048

ED status from valuation type does not match ED status handling type TA UNTAX

I'm trying stock transfer between locations involving two different excise duty

statuses.

-Yati

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> While doing delivery confirmation under O4H1 transaction, I'm facing below error:

> E OB 048

> ED status from valuation type does not match ED status handling type TA UNTAX

>

> I'm trying stock transfer between locations involving two different excise duty

> statuses.

>

>

> -Yati

Hi Yati,

The Handling type on your STO and the Valuation type (valuation status) determined at discharge are differing.

SO your Handling type on STO seems to be a Taxed one and the valuation you are trying to discharge is UT.

Try using a handling type which is Untaxed but make sure its consistent with rest of the tables.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> While doing delivery confirmation under O4H1 transaction, I'm facing below error:

> E OB 048

> ED status from valuation type does not match ED status handling type TA UNTAX

>

> I'm trying stock transfer between locations involving two different excise duty

> statuses.

>

>

> -Yati

Hi Yati,

The Handling type on your STO and the Valuation type (valuation status) determined at discharge are differing.

SO your Handling type on STO seems to be a Taxed one and the valuation you are trying to discharge is UT.

Try using a handling type which is Untaxed but make sure its consistent with rest of the tables.