cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Category TAB is not looking for Special Stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have an issue while using item category TAB. For sales orders having item category TAB is allowing to create the Delivery note even though there is no stock received (GOODS RECEIPT) and assigned against this sales order stock.

Ideally the system should not allow to create the Delivery note. However it is allowing to create the Delivery note.

Checked the correspoding Schedule line that was determined : CB.

CB in VOV6 the correct settins were made as below.

The checks for

Sched.line cat. CB Indiv.Purchase Order

Movement Type 601 GD goods issue:delvy

Order Type NB Purchase requisition

Item Category 0 Standard

Acct Assgt Cat. M Ind. cust. w/o KD-CO

Incompl.proced. 31 Sched.Line w/PurReq.

Here we have the purchase requistion number on the schedule line tab, and in VBAP could see the it as a special stock item with the indicator E.

Ideally the flow is ONLY when the GOODS RECEIPT has done against this sales order stock, then the system should allow to create the deilvery.

Checked the copy control settings in VTLA and for TAB the Data transfer routine is 101.

Please help to understand why the system allows to create delivery when there is no GR made against this.

Thanks in advance.

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VOV7, check the Special stock field is having the value as E for item category TAB. If this is there, it will not allow you to create a delivery unless there is a reserved stock available for your sales order . I think TAB is not having that now in ur system, while ideally it is supposed to have the value E.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneeth,

Thanks for your response.

What i need is the SYSTEM SHOULD NOT allow me to create the Delivery. In this case it is allowing me to create the Delivery.

VOV7-TAB-> Special stock indicator is set as 'E'.

Inspite of it is set as E the system is allowing and ONLY at the time of PGI it is looking for special stock and pops up with the error message:

Sales order stock 6941 000010 does not exist

Message no. M7184

I expect the system should not allow to create the delivery at first chance.

Please help if it requires any other settings?

Best Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

By allowing a delivery document to create is not going to create any issue. Only it shold not allow PGI.

If you want not to create a dlv document, then by using incompletion procedure you can control creating the dlv document.

Rgds

Rheya

Answers (0)