cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From which table and field can I get batch split indicator?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

There is batch split indicator at VL02N screen. From which table and field can I get this indicator?

Thanks regards..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think there is anythign called batch split indicator.

You can find that there is a batch split in a delivery if LIPS-UECHA field is updated for a particular delivery. If UECHA is filled, then the number means that for the item number mentioned in UECHA, those records are the split records.

i.e. For example say for a line item 10, there are 2 split items in a delivery. In this case, there will be two line items with LIPS-POSNR = 90001 and 90002. These line items will have LIPS-UECHA = 10. This means that the items 90001 and 90002 are the child batch items for the parent line item 10 as mentioned in UECHA field.

btw....u can check LIPS-CHSPL if this is what you are looking for.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any doubt, pls lemme know

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

joe_dillon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Was just looking for the same issue. What i have found is there is no flag but the field LIPS-CHSPL will tell you the parent item. If the parent item is fully batch split then lips-LFIMG on the main item will be zero as the delivery quantity is covered by split items.

If LIPS-LFIMG <> ZERO then the parent item is still relevant for delivery.

when looking in the delivery (VL02N) LIPS-LFIMG = total quantity if you are not looking at the batch splits.

but if you display the batch splits then LIPS-LFIMG also = the remaining none split quantity as is in the table LIPS.

my delivery in this case is for 1000. 750 are allocated to a batch split and the remaining 250 are on the parent level still awaiting a split.

I hope this helps others in the future.