Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Type

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a billing type F2, and I have configure it with output type RD00, and create a record with vv31 with F2 billing type.

For profarma invoice my invoice script is same as F2 invoice no change at all, so for that I create a record with F8 billing type on the same output type RDOO.

Bot when I go to issue output for F8 system giv emessage that no output has been select for printing..

I generate profarma invoice with reference to delivery and same with F2.

Can any one assist me quickly in that.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolve.

Mistakenly assign routine number 69, which is only work when document is posted to FI.

F8 output type should not contain the routine 69.

Regards,

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Imran,

Find out the output determination procedure of the billing document types F2 and F8 from the transaction code VOFA.

In this tcode select F2 first and double click and in the last tab at the lowest position, the first field is the output determn field. Find out its value. Similarly do it for F8 also. If both are same, do let us know. In ur case, I assume that both are different.

Now go to tcode NACE, select V3 as application and click procedures at the top. Here you find out the procedures which were assigned to F2 and F8. First find out the procedure for F2, select it and then Click the Control icon on ur left side. Check if your output type is available within the procedure. It will be available. Do the same check for F8 also. If ur output type is not available, then include that line similar to ur output type in the procedure of F2.

Now confirm that you have the masterdata maintained in VV31 for F8

Create the F8 document. You can see the output type getting triggered.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, both procedure are same, but now I change the procedure, but my script is the same actually.

I reach at this stage that if I choose the profarma invoice system cant print but when I made manually in Vf02 > Header > Output type and choose the 2nd output type for F8 than system call it and print the job.

Please advice.. There is also requirement assign in the Procedure V10000 requirement 62 , its laying in both the procedures.

Pls advise, i am near go live.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the output procedure for F2 adn F8 in tcode VOFA. If both are different, you have to include ur output type in both the procedures in the tcode NACE. I think as of now, it is there only for the procedure maintained for F2. You have to enable this output type to the procedure of the document type F8 too.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Sorry I cant get you.

Would you please be more specific so that I can resolve my issue.

Yes I have a single output type RD00 for F2 and for F8, because my script is same.

I have maintain the condition record for both as well. but problem still there.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just go to transaction NACE and under V3, you will have 4 buttons covering all the formatting needed for an output.

Regards,

Carlos