Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST - Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

We have the following requirement .

The details of the scenario is as given below . we have an sold to party from Iceland and have 2 ship to's assigned to this sold to ( Ship to 1 and ship to 2 both in Germany ) . when the order is created with ship to 2 . The tax has to be populated as "0%" and when the order is created with Ship to 1 then the tax has to be "7%". The requirement is the MWST has to be calculated based on the - Departure country / Destination country / Cust tax classification ( of Ship to )/ Material tax classification .

How can we achieve this requirement with out any enhancement.

Looking forward to your help .

Thanks in advance .

Regards

Veera

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Ship To Customer Master1, maintain the tax classification as 2 and for Ship To Party2, maintain the tax classification as 3 in their respective customer master.

Standard will normally be 1 for all customers and hence, you need to differentiate from other customers.

Next in V/07, for your tax condition type MWST, maintain table 11 and save.

Table 11 combination would be

a) Departure Country

b) Destination Country

c) Tax Classification customer

d) Tax Classification material

Create two tax codes (one for zero % and another one for 7%) in FTXP and save. Let us say, they are Z1 and Z2

Finally, execute VK11 and maintain as follows:-

a) IS

b) DE

c) 2

d) 1:::::::Tax Code Z1

a) IS

b) DE

c) 3

d) 1:::::::Tax Code Z2

Create two sales for the above ship to parties and check what tax code is flowing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I have seen your suggestion ans thank you very much for the same . Your solution works when the delivery plant is in Iceland .I have another scenario when the delivery plant -DE01which is located in Germany and ship to party1 and ship to party 2 is also located in Germany and the sold to party is located to Ice land . Now my requirement is that ,the tax has to be populated as "0%" and when the order is delivered/created with Ship to party 1 and the tax has to be "7%" when the order is created/delivered for Ship to party 2 .

Please help me to solve this issue .

Thanks and Regards

Shiva

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be aware, when you create a sale order, tax will be determined based on delivering plants' region and ship to party region.

So in your case, if both are within Germany, then, as I said above, you have to maintain a different tax classifications in your ship to customer master and try the process. Perhaps, you can even maintain tax classification as "1"

Incidentally, you should have a different tax code for despatching within Germany and this tax code should be assigned in VK11 / MWST and with customer tax classification as "1"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi ,

Thank you very much for your inputs . I have tried as per your advise but still it picks up tax as 7% for both the ship to's . I have checked the Customer tax classification is picked up based on payer ( which is the sold to party - Ice land ) .

Alternatively , i have maintained another payer- as Payer 1 for Sold to party - ice land where in customer tax classification was maintained as "0". and i have created order , where in i have selected the Payer 1 and Ship to party 1 . The tax picked up is "0".

and when order created for Ship to party 2 with Payer and Sold to party as ice land customer the tax picked up is 7%.

Looking forward to your inputs .

Thanks and regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi ,

I have achieved this requirement through USER EXIST - MV45AFZZ. The details are as given below :

1. I have created an Z table with Sales Org/Dist channel /Ship to party / Sold to party (Key fields :Sales org/Dist ch/Ship to party). We maintain this table for the Ship to party for which the tax to be calculated based on the ship to party - Cust tax classification for example - we have maintained "0" for DE country

2. While creating the order if this Ship to party is selected from the Z Table, for the corresponding Sold to party,the customer tax code is populated as "0" in _BILLING TAB- Alt.tax classification of the Sales order Header data in VA01 or VA02 .

3. The tax populated as "0" based on the MWST Condition records.

4. The same is populated in Billing document also based on the copy control .

This is for your kind information and thank you very much for your help/support and suggestion given to me on this issue .

Thanks and regards

Veera

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice to see the updation