cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

write optimized DSO - semantic key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

As the write optimized DSO as a technical key composed of request GUID field, data package field and data record number field. each record line have a unique technical key. So can you confirm me that the uniqueness check of data is based only on the definition of the semantic key ?

I know that the answer should be in the sap help documentation, unfortunately I do not know how to find it. May you explain how to use the help.sap.com website to get my information ?

Cheers,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venkat Gorla,

Could you send me the path that you use (help.sap.com >development ....) to go from help.sap.com to the specific page corresponding to the DSO write optimized information ?

Cheers,

Edited by: etrables on Aug 24, 2010 10:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the below Path

Goto http://help.sap.com ---> Click on SAP NetWeaver link > SAP NetWeaver 7.0 (2004s)-> In the Right Panel click on SAP Netweaver 7.0 Libraray ( English)-----> Technical Opearations --> Administration of SAP NetWeaver Systems ---> .Business Intelligence (BI) > Enterprise Data Warehousing->In the Left Panel click on Administrator Workbench -> Data Warehousing Workbench -> Data Warehousing Workbench.> Expand DataStore Object

It will takes you to required page

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

perfect many thanks.

Answers (0)