Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a student with experience from Victoria University, Australia

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to meet anybody who could provide some more information about how is that to study at Victoria University, Australia and if that is possible for a man from another continent:))

Hope that does not sound that crazy,

regards Otto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Old one, I forgot to close it. This idea never brought anything interesting.

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Otto,

Obviously you know that I'm not a student in Australia... I know Paul Hawking is a contributor from Victoria University and maybe able to answer some of your questions.

His business card: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/bc?u=21iwxfui8hpehhcmitgu7q%3d%3d

Hope it helps,

Kevin

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kevin:))

1) how comes you have time for SDN and not to answer ma emails:))

2) how was your certification?

3) he was the guy who told me about the Victoria University, check the original thread: but I didn´t want to bother him. I can imagine he is a busy person.

Cheers Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am a student for Victoria University, Australia.

What question you want to ask?

regards

Shafiq

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, thank you for the offer.

I have heard that your university has a strong SAP focused program and would like to know if there is any way one would be able for a distant studies... remotely of some kind. I am from Czech rep, Europe, know Paul Hawking and his effort he put into relationships with SAP, but don´t think it would be ok to just write him and ask a favour. So I thought I could find an ordinary man like me, who could point me to some resources or even people he/she knows in person and could recommend, because their interest could intersect with mine.

I think how crazy this sounds, but I believe I have something to offer. Be it SAP related or not. I have a master degree in computer science from a prestigious university in my country but could use to find some friends from abroad and could use a foreign degree. If you feel there is any way how to help or what to advise, please share your thoughts.

This cannot work without a personal interest if any of the teachers and even then it might not be allowed. I just want to doublecheck, because education is an important part of my life and knowledge sharing/ transfer is what we do on SCN. Maybe someody would be able to use my knowledge for the school benefit and would let me get a degree at the same time.

Thank you for your interest,

cheers Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto

If you have any concern or interest regarding Master of Business ERP SAP at Victoria University why dont

you go to the university website and ask to the administration. Even you can chat with them online and e-mail your

inquary. I think they are very helpful and will answer your question.

Yes you can do it online, but better to confirm with the university administration. If you have further interest

you can ask them and they will redirect you to the right person. You can search by the university name and then by

course name. Then you can put your inquary or write an e-mail.

Regards

Shafiq